Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One Year Old Scrapbook Layout

Now that the holidays are over, all the relatives have gone home, and I have had some time to get the house back in order, I finally had time to sit down a finish a scrapbook layout that I started several months ago -- a 1 page layout for Landon's one year photo shoot.



While at Hobby Lobby I found Kid's Blocks scrapbook paper, by Paper Studio, and thought it was a perfect for the blocks that spelled out Landon's name in his studio pictures.  So I got each individual block out and then stacked them up to mimmic the way a toddler would stack blocks.

I stamped the title "one year" using the Varsity Letters stamp set, by Stampin' Up, and then cut the letters out.

And now that I have Landon's first year near completed, I have a few months to get caught up on his second two years before the next baby arrives.  Which means I have a lot of scrapbooking to get done!



No comments:

Post a Comment