Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Landon's First Baby Room -- Scrapbook Layout

Now that we are two months away from the new baby's arrival, I've been unpacking baby boxes and organizing the baby room, which has lead me to reminisce about Landon's baby room in our old house -- which lead to the perfect opportunity for a scrapbook layout.  So here it is:


The background paper is from My Mind's Eye, I used the New Arrivals and Tear Drop Cricut cartridges, and 3-D scrapbook stickers by Jolee's Boutique.


Here's a close up of his bedroom.  I made the polka-dot ceiling border and the "Landon" sign using my Cricut.


For the title, I used the Tear Drop cartridge.  The rocking chair is a sticker from Jolee's Boutique.  The train is actually the inside of the vinyl stickers that I cut out with the Cricut (using the New Arrival Cartridge) and used on the border in the actual bedroom.



And here are more of the vinyl stickers from the inside of the polka dot border in his bedroom.



This was the nightlight that I made for Landon.  I spray painted an acrylic block with a frosted glass finish, put white Christmas lights inside, applied the vinyl stickers from Upper Case Living, and added a bow.


And this was Landon sleeping in his crib when he was just a few weeks old, all cuddled up in the blanket hand-knit by his Gramma.  Can you believe the full head of dark read hair he was born with?  It is hard to believe that this is the same blond haired boy he is today!



That's all for today!  Until next time, have a Sew Scrappy Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment