Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Simple Halloween Scrapbook Layout - Landon's First Halloween

As we get closer to trick-or-treating I have been reminiscing about Landon's first Halloween.  He was so little and and didn't quite get the concept of Halloween, but he loved the pumpkins and he loved the giant chunk of cheese that went with the mouse costume I made for him.  The mouse costume was my first sewing project and was full of frustrations, seam ripping, and re-sewing -- which makes me appreciate the completed costume all the more.   And Landon won 2nd place at the Germantown Hills costume contest :)


The letters were made using the Cuttin Up Cricut cartridge.  All the patterned paper is from the All Seasons paper pad from The Paper Studio.   And the 3-D pumpkin stickers are something I found in the seasonal section at Hobby Lobby.

Here's some close ups of the cutest little mouse ever:






That's all for now folks.  I've got more great fall and Halloween projects coming up, so keep checking back.  Until then, have a Sew Scrappy Day!

1 comment: