Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chipboard BOO in time for Halloween

Happy halloween fellow crafters!  I've been a little busy the last few weeks with my in-laws visiting, painting the house, putting on a Halloween Party for the mom's group, and trying to get Landon's Halloween costume finished.  But I was able to get one quick project done last night just in time for Halloween.


All the supplies came from Hobby Lobby and were on sale for 50% off, so the the entire sign was under $5.  I started with chip board letters and Halloween themed scrapbook paper.  I traced the letters onto the scrapbook paper and cut the letters out.  (I actually trimmed the letters out slightly smaller then what I traced to allow the black border to show through)  Next I painted the chipboard letters black and painted the edge of the paper letters.   Then I adhered the paper to the chipboard letters using mod podge.  And that's all it took!

And with that I better get going -- my door bell is ringing with more trick-or-treaters.  Enjoy the rest of your Halloween, and check back tomorrow to see pictures of the cutest little Pirate I've ever seen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment