Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sew Scrappy Day -- Ravamped

I spent the afternoon working on refurbishing my blog. Gone is the original standard boring template, and in its place is a style that more fits my crafting personality.

I searched google for free blog backgrounds and headers, and I stumbled My Style Backgrounds.  It's a great blog with lots of unique, pre-made headers and backgrounds.  In addition to hundreds of very stylish, and best of all FREE backgrounds and headers, the blog includes instructions for applying the backgrounds and headers to blogger.   And if you want to pay a little bit of money, they will even make you a custom header and background.  I opted for the free version.

 I choose Butterfly Kisses because it fit my scrapbooking style. Using Photo Shop I inserted Sew Scrappy Day into the white space on the generic header.


I still have some tweaking and additions to make, but I am pleased with this rendition for now.

1 comment:

  1. it looks good!! I am going to do a liitle "welcome to bloggy world: post for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete