Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Little All Star Baseball Burp Clothes

As I was unpacking and organizing the baby stuff, I realized I needed more burp clothes.  So instead of going out and buying them, I decided to make my own.  So I googled ideas and came across this tutorial.

And this is what I came up with:


I used left over fabric from the baby blanket I made earlier (to see post go here).  For the backing I used terry cloth fabric I bought at Joann's to add extra softness and absorbency to the burp clothes.  I cut that fabric into 10" x 18" rectangles, then embroidered "Little All Star", added the vintage baseball accent fabric, and then sewed the front to the back.  

I can not wait for our new little all star to arrive (1 month away!) so that we can use these!  And they were so simple I plan on making a bunch more with my fabric scraps, and maybe even a couple of matching bibs.


No comments:

Post a Comment