Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Heart Shaped Wedding Vow Scrapbook Layout

Now that we are approaching our five year wedding anniversary, I am finally starting to make progress on my wedding scrapbook.  I am now up to the vows and exchange of rings.  And here is the 2-page layout I created.  I scrap-lifted this idea from Scrapbooks Etc. magazine.


The version from the magazine was only a 1 page layout for the wedding vows, but I quickly transposed it into a two page layout by mirroring the images and using the second page for the exchange of rings.  

All the paper came from Hobby Lobby and is either Paper Studio or My Mind's Eye.  I used one of the cricut wedding cartridges to cut the templates for the hearts, and the Plantinum Schoolbook cartridge for the blue lettering.




I hand-wrote our traditional wedding vows on strips in the bottom corner to make sure we always remembered exactly what we promised.


And I did the same with the priest's words during the exchange of rings.


So I hope you liked today's project.  I am making myself a promise to set time aside each week to do scrapbooking so I can start to get caught up.  So keep checking back for more scrapbook layouts.  And until next time, have a Sew Scrappy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment