Here are the supplies I used:
- 5" x 7" shadow box -- I bought these at Michaels on sale for $4.99. If they are not on sale, you can always use the 40% off coupon.
- 1 package of jingle bells. I got mine for under $2 at Joanne's.
- Vinyl stickers that say "Jingle All the Way"
- Scrapbook paper or wrapping paper for the background in the shadow box
- Ribbon for the outside of the shadow box.
On the shadow boxes that I made for last year's teacher gifts, I just used fancy scrapbook lettering to spell out the words "Jingle all the way", but for this year's teacher gifts I decided to be a little more creative and used my Cricut cutter, so I played around in the Cricut Craft Room design software to see what I could come up with. Here's the cartridges that I used:
- Cutting Up cartirdge for the words "jingle" and "way".
- Plantin School book cartridge for the words "all the"
- Christmas Joy cartridge for the bell
- Christmas Cheer cartridge for the bow.
Here's a peak at what I came up with in Cricut Craft Room. If you would like to download the actual Cricut Craft Room file, click here.