Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Jingle All The Way Shadow Box

Here is a really easy hand made Christmas present that takes only a few minutes to put together and can easily done for under $10 -- a jingle bells shadow box.




Here are the supplies I used:
  • 5" x 7" shadow box -- I bought these at Michaels on sale for $4.99.  If they are not on sale, you can always use the 40% off coupon.
  • 1 package of jingle bells.  I got mine for under $2 at Joanne's.
  • Vinyl stickers that say "Jingle All the Way"
  • Scrapbook paper or wrapping paper for the background in the shadow box
  • Ribbon for the outside of the shadow box.
On the shadow boxes that I made for last year's teacher gifts, I just used fancy scrapbook lettering to spell out the words "Jingle all the way", but for this year's teacher gifts I decided to be a little more creative and used my Cricut cutter, so I played around in the Cricut Craft Room design software to see what I could come up with.  Here's the cartridges that I used:
  • Cutting Up cartirdge for the words "jingle" and "way".
  • Plantin School book cartridge for the words "all the"
  • Christmas Joy cartridge for the bell
  • Christmas Cheer cartridge for the bow.  
Here's a peak at what I came up with in Cricut Craft Room.  If you would like to download the actual Cricut Craft Room file, click here.  



And here is one of the shadow boxes that I made last year using scrapbook stickers for the letters and a little bigger sized jingle bells.  I definitely liked the smaller, shiner jingle bells better from the picture above.






No comments:

Post a Comment