Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Big Bro and Little Bro Appliqué Embroidery Shirts for My 2 Boys

Now that Baby Austin is almost a month old, I am starting to get into a normal routine and am starting to have more time for crafting and blogging.  And I am so excited to show off my two boys with today's project -- Big Bro T-shirt and matching Little Bro onesie.



I purchased the embroidery program on Etsy for $2.99 from JoyousEmbroidery and the gingham fabric came from Warehouse Fabrics.  I made big bro 5" x 7" for the toddler shirt and the lil bro 4" x 4" for the baby onesie.

And here's a picture of my two boys showing off their new shirts.  Landon is such a proud big brother and is so happy to introduce Baby Austin to everybody.  (I still need to work on the art of getting a toddler and a baby to both look at the camera at the same time)



No comments:

Post a Comment