Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

A Fall Platter At the Bisque Bistro

Now that the weather has cooled down (a say that lightly because 60 degree hardly constituted fall back home) I have really gotten excited for fall.  I've slowly been getting the fall decorations out and have several fall craft projects in process.

One of my favorite activities that I always do at the start of fall is head down to a paint-your-own pottery place.  It's a tradition that started with my girls back in Peoria.  I was so ecstatic when last month's mommy's mixer for the Kinder Moms was a Bisque Bistro.



This was one of my more simple projects, and I finished it in only 4 1/2 hours.   I used my computer to print out the word "fall" in a large font and then carbon copy paper to transfer it onto the platter.

Well I better get going so I can work on my current fall project - a pirate Halloween costume for Little Landon.  Look for the blog post in the next couple of days.  And until next time, have a Sew Scrappy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment